Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My Thank You

I wish to thank my Students, Grand Students and Great Grand Students for their remembrance of me on my birthday. The one great pleasure a Teacher enjoys is the love and respect he receives from those who he has effected in some way by the teachings.

A teachers greatest reward is knowing their are those who love the Arts as he does. I have been in this Art more years I care to count now but each year has brought me great gratification seeing our members grow in number. This is why our Art has survived for thousands of years. Still now the chain of knowledge is being spread from one generation to the next. My hope is you all will continue to learn and spread the teachings to future generations to come..

I may not see many of you, but you can see me through the teachings and traditions that are being taught to you by your Shifu and Master levels. I may never meet all of you but you are a part of me as I am a part of my Masters. The techniques you do and the forms you perform all come from your heritage. We are from the same gene and like DNA our makeup is the same.

Thank you all for you dedication and love, I can't tell you how much I appreciate all of you. My hope is the same as your Shifu, and that is, that you continue to train and follow the path to the end. I can promise you this, if you do, you will never regret the time you spent getting there.

May the Supreme Being Bless You All
Ma Shrya

No comments:

Post a Comment